Be ready for a career.
Your potential is our promise.®
At Berkeley College, everything we do is focused on helping you prepare for professional
and personal success. We’re committed to providing close, personal attention and
support through every step of your educational journey.
Here are just a few of the things that set us apart:
- We’re realistic. Our career-focused programs are developed with input from
industry experts to give you the skills that employers demand.
- We’re professional. Faculty with extensive experience in the subjects
- We’re flexible. Study full- or part-time; on campus, online, or through a
blend of both. Our online programs have been recognized among the nation’s best for
9 consecutive years by U.S. News & World Report.
- We’re supportive. A wide range of on-site and online support services
- We’re affordable. More than $40 million in Berkeley College institutional
aid was provided to qualified students during the 2020-2021 award year.
- We’re practical. Many Berkeley College programs include an internship,
job-related assignment, or practicum for a valuable learning experience.
- We’re committed. Our dedication doesn't end at graduation. Berkeley College
graduates receive free career assistance.
To learn more about preparing for an exciting career, submit this form today.
Berkeley College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education,
1007 North Orange Street 4th Floor, MB #166, Wilmington, DE 19801; 267-284-5000. Accreditation
was last reaffirmed in June 2018. The Middle States Commission on Higher Education
is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education
and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
- **Not all programs and courses are offered at all campuses. Students may be required
to take some courses at another campus or online.